Monday, June 20, 2011

Dry food for siameses cats

siameses cats food
  I have a Siameses 2-year-old cat. She at one time had problems with urination, mewed from the pain. We gave her a special pill and felt better. We realized that this was because of dry food, but my siameses cat did not eat anything. Tried to translate it into normal food, but siameses cat did not recognize normal food (meat, fish, canned meat for cats). Could eat little, and then ask for food. I think the situation will soon be repeated. What should I do?
   I urge you to show your siamese cat the vet if you have not already done so. Maybe she urolithiasis, which, if left untreated, is very dangerous to the health of siameses cats. Urolithiasis is strictly forbidden to feed the siameses cat fish. There is a special veterinary diet. But you should get tested and your siameses cats to consult first with your veterinarian!

No comments:

Post a Comment