I would advise you to feed your cat foods prepared by professional super-premium (Royal Canin, Hills, Ekanuba, etc.). For example, I also give my siameses cats cooked chicken (do not give your siameses cats raw), beef baby food (exception - pork), meat (rare, an exception - pork), I buy ready-made canned cat. The main thing to feed - do not overfeed. Siameses cats prefer a mostly monotonous food, and they do not need a varied diet, as a person. With regard to the norms of feeding the siameses cats should not overeat. Being overweight can negatively affect the health of siamese cats (I am referring to obesity).
Siameses cats frequently asked questions,veterinary recommendations. Tons of useful information, interesting articles and funny cats pictures.
Monday, June 20, 2011
How to feed a Siameses cats?
I would advise you to feed your cat foods prepared by professional super-premium (Royal Canin, Hills, Ekanuba, etc.). For example, I also give my siameses cats cooked chicken (do not give your siameses cats raw), beef baby food (exception - pork), meat (rare, an exception - pork), I buy ready-made canned cat. The main thing to feed - do not overfeed. Siameses cats prefer a mostly monotonous food, and they do not need a varied diet, as a person. With regard to the norms of feeding the siameses cats should not overeat. Being overweight can negatively affect the health of siamese cats (I am referring to obesity).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment