My Siamese Cat 11 years. Picked up the cat of six months. As no attempt to try them failed. Seven months were terrible fights (at first she did, then he when he grew up). I had to give. After three months, until the siameses cat was in the country, brought the 2 months. cat. Brought to introduce. Beat did not. Hissing away from him, clogged in the corner and sits, as the whole spring, shaking, will not walk, looking around. I fear for my siameses cat health. I am afraid that she thinks that she brought a replacement. The kitten is not afraid of her, trying to play with her. This is normal behavior? Help, please!
Your siameses cat really thought that the kitten, whom you brought home, the replacement for her. Cats after 8 years are retired. Your siameses cat - 11. Think about whether or not subject to stress as an adult siameses cat? From your letter that your favorite jealous. She had lived together for many years to you and you do not want to share with anyone. For the good of your siameses cats, I would advise you not to bring home other animals in order to preserve the health of your pitomitse.
Your siameses cat really thought that the kitten, whom you brought home, the replacement for her. Cats after 8 years are retired. Your siameses cat - 11. Think about whether or not subject to stress as an adult siameses cat? From your letter that your favorite jealous. She had lived together for many years to you and you do not want to share with anyone. For the good of your siameses cats, I would advise you not to bring home other animals in order to preserve the health of your pitomitse.

No comments:
Post a Comment