Monday, June 20, 2011

Siameses cats began to aim

  All written that will help only castration. I would not want to. Maybe it's the only way, but make your life easier if the siameses cat I'm not going to castrate? How to deal with the labels, especially those surfaces that will not carry into the bathroom to wash!
  Tagged siamese cats is really quite difficult to tackle, especially if the tags have a sharp odor. And in this case can really help only castration. When aiming my siameses cat, I marked my place, "Domestos". However, this only applies to sites that can be washed with chlorinated agents. Upholstered furniture, for example, to clean difficult. So I threw out the sofa. :) With the clothes, curtains, etc. I have no problem: things can always be washed with a rinse, which usually has a strong smell. You can also try to teach a siameses cat mark in the tray, showing where he is aiming at the wrong places, their discontent. For instance, I taught both my first siameses cat. But if you're not going to engage in breeding, I would advise you to castrate a siameses cat, which will start a completely different life and believe me, much more pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment